1. Hair bands: no matter how well your hair looks when you arrive to the party, it won't look so fine after a round of headbanging. A quick braid can always save your looks for the rest of the night. And another good thing: you can take the silliest hair band you can imagine, even Spongebob will be a success.
3. Travel-size deodorant: you can just buy the first mini-sized deodorant in any drugstore, even if you usually use organic deo, as you are only going to use this one only on a few occassions. But on those occassions it can be your best friend.
4. Cheek and lip stain: multi-functional helper for refreshing your makeup. If you don't choose a real reddish colour, rather a neutral apricot tone, you can even forget about eye shadow, you can use this one on your lids, too. You won't make a red-carpet makeup with it, but it will do as a refresh.
5. Pocket hair comb: even better if you have a mirror with it.
6. Compact powder: against shine and greasy spots on your face. The smaller the better, and always have a mini brush or a sponge with it.
7. Nail clip with nail file: a swiss army knife for women. Not only for nail emergencies, but also for removing threads hanging out from your dress and for a thousand other things.
8. Waterproof mascara: if you are going to a concert or a festival choose a waterproof mascara that can endure everything, or forget mascara entirely, because you probably don't want to look like a panda bear after the gig. But if you have some weather-proof and totally waterproof thing, you can also insert it to your festival bag.
9. Creamy eyeshadow: also choose an everything-proof stuff, which won't sit in your eyelid crease.
10. Paper tissues: I don't think it needs any explanation at all.
And a few things which you can't see on the picture, but which can do good to you (in other words: health section):
- Intimate pads or tampons: you probably know when it is due and how accurate it usually is, but it is better to have a pad or a tampon at hand than to face a surprise. At places lacking hygiene a pad is easier to use. If you only trust tampons, choose one with an applicator, it is simpler and cleaner to apply.
- Condom: if you are sure that you only go for the concerts and the chats, you might not need it, but if there is a chance for an alternative ending of the night, it is useful to have one for all-round protection.
- Adhesive plaster: for shoe problems, bruises and other small wounds.
- Medication: a pill against allergy, headache or cramps. Just take one of them (of course always mark which is which) - they don't need much space but can save your night if you get some nasty symptoms. Take an allergy medicine that won't make you drowsy - if you are prone to allergies, sooner or later you will know which is your own medicine, because every one of them acts differently on different people. If you have to take a pill, forget alcohol for that night. If the symptoms come after a few drinks, ask the experts at the first-aid spot if you can take the pill or not.
If you like my writings, feel free to share the link with your friends, and check out the Facebook page of LifeTints for new and exclusive information, chat, etc. Let's build a nice community there! For photos and daily updates follow my Instagram page.